How Often Should You Vacuum Your Carpet
Updated: Nov 21, 2019
Did you recently purchase new carpet to freshen up your space or did you just remodel? Whatever the case may be, you want to keep your carpet looking its best for years to come. Here are a few tips:
1. The number one way to keep your carpet looking like new is by vacuuming regularly. Vacuuming at least one a week, unless in high traffic areas, vacuum twice a week. This will help keep the fibers strong and the color bright.
2. You should have you carpets professionally cleaned one a year.
3. While not noticeable to the human eye it is important to vacuum especially if you have allergies as dirt, dust and allergens can get caught deep down in the fibers of your carpet.
4. When vacuuming, vacuum in different directions, this helps loosen dirt and helps avoid wear.
5. Keep your vacuum healthy, meaning, keep the belt, brushes and filters clean and free of hair or any other debris.